Tapnell Farm - Terms & Conditions
We are now cashless across the entire site, so please remember to bring your bank card.
All admission tickets will need to be purchased online – please ensure you book your tickets in advance. Tickets cannot be purchased at the Farm Park.
Season Pass holders will need to book in advance, using the free Season Pass holders entry and show their booking QR code as well as their valid season pass when arriving at the Farm Park.
We now operate two sessions per day, please book on for the session you wish to attend. We are closed for 1 hour in between sessions in order to clean down and do any necessary maintenance needed on the farm park.
Once your order is complete, a booking reference with a unique QR code will be automatically sent to your email address. When arriving at the Farm Park showing the booking reference QR code will be regarded as proof of purchase and will entitle you to the relevant number and type of tickets purchased when scanned by a member of our admissions team. For security reasons, you may be asked for the name used to make the booking.
Children under the age of 16 years old are not permitted entry into the farm without a paying adult. They must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Children under 2 years of age are free of charge but still need to be added when purchasing tickets.
Disabled visitors are entitled to free admission for one carer which must be selected when purchasing tickets. You may be asked to show evidence of DLA/PIP payments or a photo ID Blue Badge upon entry to qualify for this concessionary rate.
Prices are subject to change and information will be kept up to date on our website.
Dogs are not permitted within the Farm Park. Except for Guidance dogs, although there are limits to where we can allow Guidance dogs to go. Our staff will give you more details on this upon your arrival or please feel free to call us on 01983 758722 for more information.
Please note, dogs/pets are not to be left unattended i.e. in a vehicle or tied up outside at any point.
All rules around the Farm Park will need to be followed at all times, these are stated on various boards and signs around the Farm Park. The management reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder and, in the interest of the public and for safety reasons, we also reserve the right to request guests to leave the park at any time.
The Soft Play Barn play area will close 30 minutes before the rest of the Park to give our staff the chance to properly clean and maintain this area.
Some outdoor activities, including but not limited to the jumping pillows, sledge slide and witches hat climbing frame may be closed in wet or windy conditions, this is for the safety of our visitors. Staff will do their best to get these areas open if and when it is safe to do so.
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets are non-refundable, however, we are happy to move your booking to another date/time if there is availability. If you need to change your booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org, state your name, order reference number, phone number and when you would like to change your booking to and we will try our best to accommodate this. If you cannot attend your booking due to COVID19 we can refund your ticket/s up to 48hours before your booking. Proof of a positive PCR test may be required.
1. Please book your free season pass admissions online before arriving at the park and show both your QR code and your valid season pass at admissions when you arrive. There are two sessions a day that you can book admission for. One in the morning and one in the afternoon. The park is closed for an hour in between. If you want to come for a whole day you will need to book online for both sessions and leave the park for the hour it is closed.
2. Owing to the capacity of the Farm Park, we will reserve an allocation of tickets exclusively for Season Pass holders during the busy holidays, to enable access to every session.
3. Tapnell Farm reserves the right to change any of its opening/closing times at any time and at short notice. (this includes any special events.)
4. Children must be supervised at all times. Children under the age of 16 years are not permitted into the Farm Park on their own. A responsible, paying adult must accompany them.
5. Under 2’s are required to have a pass in order to gain access to the farm park. Once they have had their 2nd birthday they will need to have a season pass purchased for them or pay the normal admission rate on each visit if preferable.
6. A photograph of each pass holder will be required for our system, which you can do from your device when purchasing a season pass.
7. Entry into the Farm Park will only be granted once a valid card for each member has been shown. Failing to present a valid card will result in paying our normal admission fees. A refund for this visit will be offered if a valid season pass QR code of the person who the ticket was originally purchased for is shown within 7 days, along with the receipt for the original entry
8. Lost passes can be replaced at a cost of £3.00 per card at our main entrance.
9. Adult season passes are transferable between Adults when visiting with a child who also holds a valid season pass. Please note: Child season passes are only valid for the named child on the pass and cannot be transferred between Children or Adults.
10. Season passes do not gain fast track access on busier days or to closed-off areas of the Farm Park.
11. You will receive regular news and updates with our season pass newsletter. If you do not wish to receive this information, please unsubscribe from our mailing list.
12. By purchasing a season pass, you understand the rules of the Farm Park and the need to follow our Health and Safety Farm Park policies. (Displayed on our board inside the Farm Park entrance)
13. Parents are responsible for the behaviour and supervision of their children/party at all times
14. Some special events have an additional charge and are not included within the season pass price, however, you still have access to the Farm Park as normal. Advanced tickets for these events must be purchased online.
15. The Soft Play Barn play area will close 30 minutes before the rest of the Park to give our staff the chance to properly clean and maintain this area.
Aqua Park T&Cs
All participants must be aged 7+
Those aged 7-11 must be accompanied by an adult on the Aqua Park at all times.
Those aged 12-15 must be signed in by a spectating or participating adult.
All sessions must be booked online in advance.
When ordering an Online gift voucher, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the online gift voucher.
All online gift vouchers are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
Online gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
10. Questions, comments and requests regarding Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions are welcomed, please contact us.
We operate a Challenge 25 policy when purchasing alcohol. If you're lucky enough to look 25 or under, you will be asked to prove that you are over 18.